George Carlin Robot George Carlin Robot

Hopy shit. That's fucking great stop-motion. APPLAUSE!

Blasphemy! Blasphemy!

What

What song plays? I like it. It makes the video watchable

Sticky responds:

It's credited at the end you fucking dope.

'If I ever feel better' by the band 'Phoenix'.

znaki znaki

Not bad

I really like the animation and the idea, but when you put sounds and music in, don't make them crappy. Put some original music in here. See if someone on Newgrounds will compose something for you.
Do that and this will rocket to the top!

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

Response:

Im responding to Aronrulez. You are retarded. Why would you play a game called Srick figure penalty if you didn't want blood and gore and violence. If then name didn't deter you, mayb trhe description would. But apparently you still had to be a dumbass and point out the obvious. OF COURSE THERE IS BLOOD AND VIOLENCE! DUH!

5/5 and 10/10 on the game. FAIL for Aronrulez

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

uhh

Is it even possible to beat the game without using the cheat?

Voyage de genre[Dj-S] Voyage de genre[Dj-S]

uhhhh...

omg i love it. its my ringtone on my phone. even though it doesn't play the whole song.. that's not the point. lol but yeah. it are awesome

Rêve de Ravers[Dj-S] Rêve de Ravers[Dj-S]

omg

So you know you has bad grammars riiiiiight? It should be Raver's Dream. not Ravers. If you can't see thedifference it's an apostrophe. But on a serious note, ILY. Sucks I moved. I was gonna like go to your house that weekend. Oh well. Great job btw.

Sacrafan responds:

Go away. Mr. Disposable fat guy.

-_RadioRant_- -_RadioRant_-

Huh..

Wow this sounds like it should be in one of the new Sonic the Hedgehog games. Its very bright, but I can't honestly say I like. But that doesn't mean it's bad. I'm just saying that it's not really the kind of music I listen to. But I enjoyed it. Until it started playing again. Damn loop button got pressed. Ah well 8/10!

Nautilus Nautilus

Amazing

Fuckin amazing. Are you a proffesional artist? If not, you really should be!